Total Tayangan

myspace hit counter

How Moms Try to Kick-Start Labor, and Why Due Dates are Wrong

Sabtu, Juni 18, 2011
Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
In my last week of pregnancy, I remember the flood of advice I got on how to speed things along. The one that stands out was from my high school best friend who told me to eat the spiciest meal I could get my hands on. In Los Angeles, there's a much-talked-about salad at a [...]

heatherturgeon 18 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2011/06/17/how-to-induce-labor-moms-take-matters-into-their-own-hands/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Loading...