Total Tayangan

myspace hit counter

Can Writing Make Your Kids Smarter?

Selasa, Juli 19, 2011
Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
When I first saw the headline for this article, I thought to myself, Oh yeah, I'm smart because I'm a writer! I'm smarter than anyone! Writers are so smart!  Then I read further.  Ohhhh, writers aren't smarter.  People who write with pen and paper, as opposed to typing everything on a keyboard, are smarter.  I glanced down [...]

Dawn Damalas Meehan 20 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2011/07/19/can-writing-make-your-kids-smarter/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Loading...