Total Tayangan

myspace hit counter

Has Facebook and Twitter Turned Us Into The Laziest Generation?

Rabu, Juli 20, 2011
Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Oh boy. I got into a fair amount of trouble last month when I dared to suggest that millennials act entitled. But here I go again, asking if social media has turned our generation into a bunch of lazy, do-nothing sloths… Dean Obeidallah poses the question in an opinion piece for CNN. Obeideallah says that [...]

Monica Bielanko 20 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2011/07/19/has-facebook-and-twitter-turned-us-into-the-laziest-generation/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Loading...