Total Tayangan

myspace hit counter

Toddler Needs $46,000 A Month To Get By, Says Supermodel

Kamis, Agustus 04, 2011
Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
I've never liked Linda Evangelista.  Not that, like, we meet up at dinner parties and she snubs me or anything.  She's just always rubbed me the wrong way.  I suppose I've just read various articles about her and after about the tenth or eleventh one decided where there's smoke, there's fire and that she's probably [...]

Monica Bielanko 04 Aug, 2011


--
Source: http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2011/08/03/toddler-needs-46000-a-month-to-get-by-says-supermodel/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Loading...